Afternoon Tea at Stray’s
Afternoon Tea at Stray’s – treat yourself, or give it away!
You can use this page to either buy an Afternoon Tea gift voucher, to give to someone else, OR book an afternoon tea for yourself and or/family…
How it works:
Afternoon teas were first introduced at Stray’s on Mothering Sunday, to much applause.
Comprising a selection of home-made finger sandwiches, Stray’s mini fruit scones with jam, butter and clotted cream, plus a selection of Stray’s cake favourites. Accompanied by your choice of tea or coffee, this is a great way to enjoy an afternoon at Stray’s
The important stuff:
- Afternoon teas are ideally booked in advance. Please select your preferred time form the product page and then, select your date at the payment page.
- Please tell us of any dietary requirements you have. We will do our best to accommodate your needs. The afternoon tea is a set menu, so we are unable to adjust it on the day.
- If we are unable to accommodate your dietary requests for any reason, we will offer a full refund for your booking.
- Minimum 2 persons per booking.
- Afternoon Tea at Stray’s is hosted in our private side rooms, with dressed tables and full table service. If you prefer to be in the main building, for a more informal experience, please let us know when you book.
If you prefer to come in and just order an Afternoon Tea, please note we require up to 30 minutes to prepare it for you. At very busy times, we may not be able to offer Afternoon Tea without pre-ordering but will always do our best to accommodate requests. Pre-ordered Afternoon Teas are not affected.