Experienced Baristas – Oakham Store
Due to our ongoing expansion, we are recruiting for full-time, permanent positions for experienced baristas.
Applicants should also refer to our post Stray’s Ethos → before submitting applications
- The successful candidate would demonstrate recent, proven experience in the food/hospitality arena
- A good work ethic and service attitude is essential
- 35+ hours per week including a Saturday, Sundays and/or evenings
- Previous experience with making artisan coffees with semi-automatic espresso machines is essential. Successful candidates will have a work trial at our Newark Store with Senior Baristas and Stray’s co-owner, prior to a job offer being given.
- Responsibilities may also include front of house, table service, cleaning/clearing, ePos, dishwashing, taking phone orders and dealing with customers face-to-face
- Persons wishing to seek employment for short-term (ie Summer) need not apply
Job Type: Full-time
Please note – due to the number of expected applications we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants in the first instance.