Food prep assistant. Working alongside the current food service team to prepare orders for the daytime service as they come through to the kitchen. We offer made-to-order food via short order.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparing food items each morning.
- Liaising with existing food prep team
- Making dishes from our menu to order
- Cleaning down workspace/kitchen at the end of the day
- Preparing lists of stock requirements for the next shift
- Ordering food items from our supplier
- Working in line with our current food hygiene processes
- 25+ hours per week, to include Saturdays
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in short order environment.
- Recent experience working in kitchens on a food prep basis (line work is not sufficient experience)
- The ability and desire to learn
- Food Hygiene certificate
- Baking experience beneficial but not required
- Good rate of pay
- Overtime paid
- Staff meals provided
- Pension scheme
- Daytime hours only
Go to all jobs